The ISSI IS42S32800B is a high-speed CMOS configured as a quad 2M x 32 DRAM with a synchronous interface (all signals are registered on the positive edge of the clock signal,CLK).
Each of the 2M x 32 bit banks is organized as 4096 rows by 512 columns by 32 bits.Read and write accesses start at a selected locations in a programmed sequence. Accesses begin with the registration of a BankActive command which is then followed by a Read or Write command.
The ISSI IS42S32800B provides for programmable Read or Write burst lengths of 1,2,4,8,or full page, with a burst termination operation. An auto precharge function may be enable to provide a self-timed row precharge that is initiated at the end of the burst sequence.The refresh functions, either Auto or Self Refresh are easy to use.
By having a programmable mode register,the system can choose the most suitable modes to maximize its performance.
These devices are well suited for applications requiring high memory bandwidth.
· Concurrent auto precharge
· Clock rate:166/143 MHz
· Fully synchronous operation
· Internal pipelined architecture
· Four internal banks (2M x 32bit x 4bank)
· Programmable Mode
-CAS#Latency:2 or 3
-Burst Length:1,2,4,8,or full page
-Burst Type:interleaved or linear burst
· Burst stop function
· Individual byte controlled by DQM0-3
· Auto Refresh and Self Refresh
· 4096 refresh cycles/64ms (15.6μs/row)
· Single +3.3V ±0.3V power supply
· Package: 86 Pin TSOP-2,0.50mm Pin Pitch
8x13mm, 90 Ball BGA, Ball pitch 0.8mm
· Pb-free package is available.